Traders will comply with all legislation relating to the sale and purchase of goods online and the Council accepts no responsibility for the terms agreed between the buyer and seller. Any dispute between the buyer and seller will be resolved between them.
• You are responsible for the accuracy, content and legality of the item listed.
• Content that violates any of Fleetwood Markets policies may be modified, amended or deleted at Wyre Council’s discretion.
In connection with using or accessing the Services you will not:
· Post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites;
· Breach or circumvent any laws, third-party rights or our systems or policies;
· Sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties;
· Fail to deliver items sold by you, unless you have a valid reason, for example the buyer fails to comply with the terms posted in your listing, or you cannot contact the buyer.
· Manipulate the price of any item or interfere with any other user's listings.
· Post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libellous content.
· Distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes.
· Use the contact information of other users for any purpose other than in relation to a specific transaction on the Fleetwoodmarket.co.uk site (which includes using this information to send marketing materials directly to users unless the user has given explicit consent to receiving these materials);
· Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm the site, or the interests or property of our users; use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access our Services for any purpose;
· Infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, moral, database or other intellectual property rights (collectively, "Intellectual Property Rights") that belong to or are licensed to Fleetwood Market.
(some, but not all, actions that may be infringement are reproducing, performing, displaying, distributing, copying, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or preparing derivative works from content that belongs to Fleetwood Market or someone else);
· Infringe any Intellectual Property Rights that belong to third parties affected by your use of the Services or post content that does not belong to you.
· Harvest or otherwise collect information about users, such as email addresses, without their consent; or circumvent any technical measures we use to provide the Services.
Abusing Fleetwood Market.co.uk
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend, or terminate your user account(s) and access to our Services, restrict or prohibit access to, and your activities on, our Services, remove or demote or otherwise restrict the visibility of listings, delay or remove hosted content, remove any special status associated with the account, reduce or eliminate any discounts, and take technical and legal steps to keep you from using our Services if:
· We think that you are creating problems or possible legal liabilities for us, our users, suppliers or other third parties;
· We think that such restrictions will improve the security of the markets online community or reduce our or another user's exposure to financial liabilities.
· We think that you are infringing the rights of third parties;
· We think that you are acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this User Agreement or our policies or abuse our employees or users; despite our reasonable endeavors, we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.
Manage returns, missing items, and refunds for sellers.
If a customer has a problem with their order, or if they change their mind about a purchase, they'll get in touch with you and ask for help. Once the buyer tells you there's a problem, you as the trader will need to resolve it.
If an item has gone missing and hasn't arrived, you'll either need to provide additional/more detailed tracking details, or offer a replacement or refund. If the buyer got their item but it's faulty, damaged, or doesn't match the listing description, you'll have to work with them to resolve their issue. If they changed their mind, how you can respond, and who pays for return postage, will depend on your return policy.
Wyre Council and Fleetwood Market are not responsible for any orders and products on the site and it is up to the individual trader to resolve these issues.
What should I do if I think a buyer is making an unreasonable demand?
You're not required to agree to any extras or changes from the terms of your listing. If a buyer is making demands that are not a part of your original listing, you will be protected from negative Feedback and defects when you either deliver the item purchased by the buyer according to the original terms of your listing, or cancel the transaction.
We encourage you to communicate politely and professionally with the buyer.